Friday, September 28, 2007
How embarassing
The goal was to make Florida more relevant by moving up the primary date. It was a decision by the R's, as they control the legislature and Governor's office. Yet, who is paying for that decision, D voters. Is something wrong with this picture?
Or, is this another example of the old Will Rogers line, "I belong to no organized political party, I'm a Democrat."
Regardless, doesn't this just reinforce the perception, whether right or wrong, that elections and Florida are like oil and water, they just don't mix very well.
Or, is this another example of the old Will Rogers line, "I belong to no organized political party, I'm a Democrat."
Regardless, doesn't this just reinforce the perception, whether right or wrong, that elections and Florida are like oil and water, they just don't mix very well.
Posted at 8:29 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home