Friday, March 23, 2007
If I Could Talk To The Governor
Charlie Crist brought the governor's office to Lake Worth today, spending one on one time with about 30 residents. Some had waited in line 14 hours just to have 5 minutes face time with the state's top dog. What would you say to the governor if you had a chance to meet with him? Loretta e-mailed us and said "Being a baby boomer , I have to say that I think the laws in the 55 and older community should be revised !! For one I think if we have our own home or unit as they are sometimes called ~ we should have the right to own a small pet ! I feel we are not two year olds that need to be told what to do !!"
Posted at 5:58 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home