Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Kerry's Treat For The Republicans

The political momentum seemed to be shifting towards the Democrats this November. Then John Kerry tells his "joke", and the Republicans pounced. I don't know about you.. but it didn't look like he was smiling or laughing after telling a rally in California that if you study hard you can do well - if not you get "stuck in Iraq." Can the Republicans spin that comment in their favor over the next week and mobilize the base? If I'm a Democrat running for office, I'm running from Kerry.

Posted at 8:22 AM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I for one hope that neither the Demarcates or Republicans win the house. For no matter what the party affiliation is not one of them are out for the interest of this country all they want is to receive our vote so that they may cheat, lie, and steal. We need to no matter who is in office impeach each and everyone of them new ones and the old ones.

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home